Big Ideas + Business Ideas : bienvenue chez OgilvyOne, l’agence de marketing 1to1 du groupe Ogilvy.
Contagious speaks to Dimitri Maex, MD of OgilvyOne New York, about dealing with data.
What are the key opportunities that data offers for growing a business? How would you advise companies to deal with this influx of information?
Data can be used to answer a lot of the questions marketers are grappling with on a day-to-day basis. The most important thing marketers can do is to start from those questions. Don’t be led by what is technically possible – be led by the most important decisions you are making today. Figure out how those decisions can be informed by data. That is why I organized Sexy Little Numbers by the main questions marketers need to answer. Who do I talk to? What do I talk about? Where do I find them? Is what I’m doing working? Data can help any professional with these questions, whether they are working for a small business or a Fortune 500 company.
Read the full article : http://sellorelse.ogilvy.com/2012/10/02/can-data-be-creative/
Louis Vuitton launched its Journeys campaign to support the company’s longstanding connection to travel. Ever since, it has been featuring some of the world’s most exceptional individuals taking exceptional journeys, and the online component was created to offer a deeper emotional experience with these personalities.
This new chapter pays tribute to Muhammad Ali’s journey.
Muhammad Ali is the greatest champion of all time but he is also a philanthropist who was boxing with words as much as he was with his fists. He has been an inspiration for millions. To pay tribute to Muhammad Ali’s journey, we invited Yasiin Bey, a spoken-word artist, and asked him to reinterpret four of Muhammad Ali’s poems. To enhance the beauty of these poems, during each performance, we asked world-renowned calligrapher Neils “Shoe” Meulman to transcribe a word from the poem into a unique calligraphic artwork in the boxing ring.
The effect: a virtual duel between the written word and the spoken word.
This campaign resulted in more than 500,000 video views in the first weeks it was launched.
- Baccarat wishes to move its business model to digital by creating its own transactional platform.
- The main objective of the new platform, besides the transactional side, is to intensify the brand’s digital experience.
- To go beyond a classic eCommerce website with an immersive experience that strengthens the brand’s awareness in various markets. The new platform invites users in the « World of Baccarat ». A fabulous universe made of 4 product categories which allows the brand to bring the ingredients for an unique and festive evening (bar & tableware to receive, lightning to illuminate the evenings, jewelry to embellish hosts and guests, decoration to perfect your home interior).
- In parallel Baccarat invites top designers to create new products around crystal. These exclusives are born at the turn of a meeting, a desire to work together. A story is born, how to tell it to the user and make him want to extend this story by acquiring the products?
- Take advantage of the new platform to combine “transaction” + “creativity” to install Baccarat’s new positioning based on the idea of “Successful socializing”.
- Create 4 videos illustrating the 4 product categories of the brand where we follow 2 women at 4 key moments of the evening: the preparation, decorating, partying, the next morning). Each video directly giving access to a selection of products.
- The US website was launched in March 2012 and recorded its first orders within 1 week.
- Numerous and encouraging press clippings.
- 3 new markets websites will open before the end of July 2012, including France.
Le Cloud Computing est l’une des grandes initiatives d’IBM pour 2011. Ce nouveau modèle constitue une source de flexibilité, d’efficacité, et d’opportunités business pour les entreprises de toutes tailles. Mais l’offre dans ce domaine est dense. Comment choisir ?
Expert des données et de la virtualisation depuis des décennies, IBM est le mieux placé pour éduquer le marché français au Cloud.
- Eliminer les idées reçues sur le Cloud par une approche pédagogique.
- Se positionner comme expert du Cloud auprès des décideurs, avec des preuves concrètes de réalisations.
Le dispositif :
- Phase 1, poser le sujet et réfuter les idées reçues sur un ton humoristique
- Phase 2, Poursuivre l’approche pédagogique en élargissant la conversation grâce à un partenariat de Brand Content
Les résultats :
- Phase 1 : plus de 10.000.000 de visiteurs uniques touchés par les médias digitaux ; plus de 70.000 visites sur le portail IBM ; un taux d’engagement élevé : 23% sur la page Cloud.
- Phase 2 : plus de 70.000 visiteurs uniques sur les Clés du Cloud ; un temps de visite moyen supérieur à 3 minutes.
Lancez le slideshow pour voir la vidéo de ce case study.